Project Divyasha – Light & Hope
The Covid-2019 pandemic has lead to widespread losses, both personal and economic across all sections of our society.
Project Divyasha has been created by NIFTA to contribute to the society using creative means and involving the creative minds during this lock-down.
The initial seed-funding is being provided by some senior NIFTA members. You can submit your design creative for T-shirts and Masks. A NIFTA jury will select the best entries, which would be converted into T-shirts and Masks. After meeting the manufacturing cost, the net proceeds would be given largely to benefit those whose livelihoods have been directly impacted by the COVID pandemic. An honorarium would be paid to the contributor of the design (in proportion of the design’s gains), a part of the proceeds will be retained to plough back into other such initiatives.
You can contribute by:
- Seed funding the initial corpus
- Submitting your creatives
- Buying the products
- COLORS: Max 2 Solid Colors
- SIZE: MAXIMUM 12”X 12”, COULD BE ANY SHAPE WITHIN IT .
- RESOLUTION : Minimum 150 ppi
- FILE TYPES : Original Layered files:.psd,.eps or .ai , Hi resolution pdf and Hi resolution tiff
- BACKGROUND COLOR behind the image : Do not include any color or white
- No Photographs, No very thin or fine lines , No very small images, No shading, No complex dimensional images , Images need to original and not from any other publisher.
- Design should incorporate NIFTA logo & Designer signature
- Provide a brief about yourself & your design in not more than 50 words.
- Start date of submissions : 25/04/2020 12:00 pm onwards.
- Last date of submissions : 18/05/2020 till 11:59 pm (midnight).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Design Submissions is open to all around the world.
- Entries must be submitted no later than midnight on 18 May 2020.
- All valid original entries submitted will be assessed by NIFTA DIVYASHA committee.
- The selected Design Submissions will receive an confirmation by email and will be available on the NIFTA website (www.niftalumni.org).
- The decision of NIFTA DIVYASHA committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected participants.
- As this project is to support people hit by COVID19 and profit from proceeds from sale will go as per 70% to PM Cares Fund, 15% to NIFTA & 15% to selected designer.
- The NIFTA DIVYASHA committee may disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that the entrants are in breach of these terms and conditions or their participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
- By submitting an entry and confirming online that you agree to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that: (a) Your entry is not and shall not be copied from anyone else or from third party materials and your entry is and shall be your sole and original work (b) if you are shortlisted you forego all rights related to your entry to NIFTA & You agree to NIFTA term relating to the ownership and future exploitation of the intellectual property rights subsisting in such entry and the final product; (d) your entry has not exploited or made publicly available by you or any third party and is not the subject of any trade mark, patent or design right application or registration.
- NIFTA accepts no responsibility for any entry which, due to a technical error or any other reason, is lost, delayed or not received. Proof of submitting the entry form is not proof of receipt. NIFTA DIVYASHA committee reserves the right to suspend or amend the promotion in the event of a technical or other fault which prevents entry in all online entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and information submitted by entrants to the Competition may be accessed by third parties.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when participating in the design event.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Indian Law and the courts of DELHI shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.